In case you missed it yesterday, Becky Higgins shared a video of mine on her blog. The short clip is a peek at my girls checking out our Project Life album for the first time. I can't tell you how much fun it was to share it with them and see them get really into it. So rewarding–and hilarious. You can also watch it on Vimeo here.
Also catching my eye:
- Speaking of Project Life, a bunch of new products became available this week. Get shopping here!
- I love simple and clever commercials like this.
- Have you tried BB Cream? It's a "skin beautifier" that's basically tinted moisturizer/primer. Loving it.
- This printable 2013 calendar from Eat, Drink, Chic is sweet. Literally.
- If you're a fan of The Smiths like I am, you'll love these reinterpretations of their songs as book covers.
- I'm sorry to say I had to back out of speaking at Alt Summit this year. Have fun if you're going, hopefully I'll get the chance to go in the future. Be sure to pop over to the Alt Summit blog, they have really great content, including helpful graphic design tips like this.
What have you been bookmarking, pinning, and clicking on lately? Please share.