This photo enlargement cost me $3.29!
I've seen the idea to get oversized black and white images printed for cheap at copy shops and wanted to try it. Since this is for my home office, I decided to go with something more graphic versus family photos. I looked around took a few shots of my beloved camera collection and boom! I'm crazy about the results!
I got my printing done at Staples and asked for an engineering print. (I burned the image onto a CD and took it into the store.) It's low quality imaging on super thin paper, but I have zero complaints. It did cost less than a Starbucks run...
You better believe I'm going to be trying this again. More ideas for enlargements:
- Letters or Numbers. I'm still thinking about doing a big initial C.
- A ticket from a favorite concert.
- Correspondence. A old letter, wedding invitation or even a special email.
- Clothing. Your husband's favorite baseball hat or your baby's shoes.
- Office supplies. How cool would a big, huge pair of scissors look?