Kate Spade and her adorable designs. I can't tell you how much I want to be this girl for a couple days. The illustration is actually from a set of four plates you can buy here.
- The adorable hats on my girls in our Christmas card photos were custom made by one of Jim's fellow teachers. Check out her shop Bedford Knitables.
- Fun doodle cube idea for a kids DIY.
- I have a Waxing Poetic charm necklace that I wear all time and now I'm eyeing their large brass ball bracelets. Cool stuff.
- I watched all ten episodes of Game of Thrones on HBO last weekend. Some good TV watching there, it completely sucked me in! Any fans out there?
- I'm thinking about making these no-sew black and white striped curtains for my office.
- Asparagus gratin? Yes, please.
- Love how Emily at Jones Design Company used my glitter letters on her JDC Monthly download package.
- A big thank you to Becky Higgins for including me on her post, Project Life: Getting Started in 2012.
Have a good one!