When my sister sent me Christmas gift ideas for her girls, she had a crafty request. They wanted signs for their bedroom doors after seeing one in "Ramona and Beezus." So sweet. I was all over it!
I made a trip to the scrapbook store for paper and embellishments. Annie and Holly are 8 and 7 so girly colors, bling and glitter was a must. I made the signs last night, so fun!
I mounted the paper with glue dots on 9x12 canvases so the signs would have a sturdy frame for hanging.
With so many awesome scrapbooking and craft products out there, this is relatively simple project you could do with your kids or something you could make them as a gift. Can't wait to see Annie and Holly's faces Christmas morning!
- Glitter Flower Brads by Pebbles
- Hello Luscious fabric brads by Basic Grey
- Barn Swallow 12x12 paper by Studio Calico
- Corner Boutique 12x12 paper by Pink Paislee
- Redesign 12x12 Paper by Cosmo Cricket
- Constance 12x12 paper by Melisssa Frances
- Irridescent Rhinstones by Queen & Co.
- Green glitter alphabet by Basic Grey
- Pink glitter Thickers alphabet by American Crafts