Because I'm so thankful you, my awesome readers, I've designed a few Thanksgiving printables to help you celebrate the holiday in style. I can't tell you how much I appreciate each nice comment and email or when you share my work on your blogs, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter. (Phew!) Each gesture truly makes my day.
THANKFUL CARDS | These are 2 x 5.5 cards to record thankful thoughts. Download the PDF file here. How you can use them:
- Place on the dinner table at each person's seat to be filled out and read after dinner.
- Have your kids write their thoughts, then save the tag with a photo of them from the day.
- Use a gift tag on the hostess gifts your taking to dinners or the tokens of appreciation your giving your kids' teachers.
THANKFUL RECIPE CARDS | I've included 6 x 4 recipe cards, one blank and one with a decadent and delicious recipe a friend of mine just introduced me to. If you're looking for an easy twist on a traditional dish, this Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Pudding is it! Download the PDF here. How you can use them:
- Attach a recipe card to the dish you're taking to dinner, you host will appreciate the thought.
- Hand out recipe cards of dishes you serve your guests or attach to leftovers you wrap up for them.
- Use as a postcard to send warm wishes to friends and family who can't be with you. Simply address and stamp the back!
- I used my handwriting font on the Pumpkin Pie Pudding recipe card, you can buy it here for 99¢.
THANKSGIVING PLACE CARDS | Write in your guests names on these 4.5 x 4.5 tented cards. The download includes crop marks so you know where to trim the back. Download the PDF file here.
I also offered cute turkey-themed place cards last year, check them out here. Please let me know if you have any questions and have a wonderful turkey day!