Get those printers fired up! I've designed some fun, free Halloween tags for you to play with. These 3x4 tags can pull double duty for all kinds of things:
- Use to top treat bags
- Use as tags on gifts
- Use in scrapbooking projects (Screaming to go in Project Life.)
- String on black ribbon to make a garland
- Kids could give them to friends as "Halloween-tines"
- Print on adhesive paper and use as stickers
- Use as lunchbox notes to countdown to Halloween
- Pair with patterned paper to create party invitations
- Use as treat toppers on food or labels on drinks
Download the PDF here and have fun! If you use them, please send pictures. I'd love to see.
CRAFTY TIP: I ran plain, white tab top envelopes through the printer to make these quick and easy treat bags. Trim off the tab top, then use a circle punch and a corner rounder to create the illusion of a bag.
Downloads are for personal use only. File sharing, commercial use, and reselling these designs is not permitted.