Here are the elements of my uniform.
- JEANS I'm lucky that I don't need to get gussied up for work, so I live in jeans and jeggings. Blue, black, white.
- BOOTS Once it gets a little chilly, I'll live in boots. Knee high, mid-calf, faux Uggs.
- CARDIGANS I love long cardigans, primarily without buttons, though my sister just got me a boyfriend sweater from J.Crew that I'm loving.
- NECKLACES I heart costume jewelry. Love doing a pop of color with beaded necklaces and layering thin metal strands of varying lengths.
- BLOUSES Flowy tops hide areas people don't need to see while being cute and stylish. I can indulge in my love of pattern here too.
- FLATS I live in my Steve Madden patent leather and leopard print flats.
- BLAZERS If I'm not wearing a cardigan, I'm wearing a blazer. Black, gray, tan. Sleeves rolled up.
- SCARVES Obsessed with scarves. Obsessed.
- TEES If see a cool design or an '80s concert shirt, I literally can't help myself. I'm probably getting too old for this, but I don't care.
That about sums it up. Now, at home it's a different story. I'm all about the lounge wear: Yoga pants, hoodies, fleece jackets, Converse sneakers. I just don't have the energy to do anything past that. What are some of your favorite things to wear? Any new trends you're loving?