Rollers! This photo made me think of my mom putting velcro rollers in Maggie's hair at the beach. Always cute. I also just bought some hot rollers for myself, major flashbacks to my high school days. It's my attempt at making more of an effort. I got the post-pregnancy hair crazies--half curly/half straight--so I wear it up 90% of the time. We'll see how it goes.
- Tiny Recipes tweets recipes and cooking tips in 140 characters.
- Guilty pleasure blog: What Kate Wore.
- I have had this stamping with erasers idea on my craft to-do list forever. Must try soon!
- A twist on the bunting craze with record sleeves.
- Go see Crazy, Stupid, Love.
- This is a really clever idea to convert an outgrown crib to a craft desk for kids.
- Finally got my hands on a SMASH Book. I'll share pages when I get to smashing.
- I'm finding myself pinning to my Halloween and Christmas boards more and more these days. Anyone else officially ready to move on from summer?
Have a great week ahead!