A royal thank you for the positive feedback on my Royal Wedding printables. I truly appreciate the kind words and connecting with so many of you! I'm especially grateful to blogs like How About Orange for being supportive and featuring Design Editor. Made my week!
• This idea for flip flop storage is brilliant if you have the closet for it. I have so many pairs, this made me drool a little.
• I love Pinterest boards with very specific themes. Like Wendy Smedley's Prize Ribbons or Absolutely White's White Christmas. I have one called Nancy Meyers Movie Sets because I want to live in her world.
• I'd like to read Gwyneth Paltrow's new cook book, My Father's Daughter.
• These DIY sponge balls are all kinds of fun. Kids + water fights=summer.
• I love a good script font. This one looks like the finest ink pen, great for wedding season.