Are you as excited as I am to celebrate the wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton? As a treat for my fellow royal watchers, I designed this free collection of party supplies. Just download and print to celebrate this historic event! Pencil in Friday, April 29th to have friends over for brunch, make it a special day for your kids or even take the celebration into work.
Included in your free download:
- VIEWING PARTY INVITATION: Get the gang together with this simple invite. The area for the party details is editable or you can write-in the details by hand. Fits in an A2 size envelope (4 3/8" x 5 3/4").
- ROYAL PENNANTS: Blue and red 4.25" tall pennants can be strung on a ribbon as a banner or use individually as flags. Files include templates for easy trimming.
- PRINCELY PARTY SQUARES: Festive 2" squares can be used as envelope seals, treat toppers, gift tags, stickers, and more.
- UNION JACK WRAPS: Dress up your drinks! One inch tall strips wrap around cups, stems of glassware or straws. Pop on skewers to make mini-flags or food picks.
- QUEEN'S CROWN: Add ribbon around the back to wear or use in your decor. Kids will love these!
- COORDINATING PAPERS: Three full size papers in the blue and red crown patterns and the Union Jack flag. Wrap around favor boxes, line serving trays or dishes, make napkin rings, wrap bottles, matte a photograph of the royal couple...have fun with it!
Download the collection of letter sized PDF designs here.
For personal use only. File sharing, commercial use, and reselling these designs is not permitted. When sharing online, please link to this post and not the direct download.